Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Firstly, Thanks Cynthia for the SakaeSushi treat today. :)


Sales Pitch = Failed.


Well, idk why i feel so down today after i got home.
I don't know whats my heart feeling now.
I keep complicating my feelings, getting them all mixed up.
Don't ask me anything why i'd feel like that, or whatsoever.
I wont know what to reply.
Because no one cares how i feel.
Everyone wants a reply.
Where do i get them?
From my heart?
Wheres my heart?
Its dead, sorry. Malfunction.
Stop pressurizing me.. I don't want this to happen either.
Maybe i'm just getting over sensitive.
Or you can just treat me as a poser, trying to get attention again. Idc seriously.


I'm gonna get sick soon. Well, who cares. -'-
Feeling so tired...


Something happy, gonna remove my braces tomorrow.
Half-day school for me :)


12:14 AM

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ME;




Xiner, Pauline.
23/12/1993.
RepublicPoly.




REWIND;



CHAT;